You can change the alarm sound with your own sound files. The file should be a .wav. Here are some web sites that provide sound files.
- Free sound files from LAlarm
- Free sound files from freesound.org
- Free sound files from GRsites.com
- Christmas Sound
- Sound file search engine findsounds.com
- In addition you can find some wav files in: \WINDOWS\Media folder. Especially Windows 7 has many .wav files in the folder and its sub folders.
- How to press the mute button automatically
- How to lock down a laptop with a flash drive
- Panic Alarm
- Health Alarm
Disclaimer: The out links available for your convenience only. We neither endorse nor approve any third party products or services. Please send us a feedback if you have any comments.